I dream of owning a shabby shack by the sea. Simple, with only the necessities - ocean view, ocean smells, ocean sounds and a coffee machine! This photo was taken on the edge of South Australia's Wallaroo Plain. A place where farmland meets the sea and is only divided by a rough dirt road, a handful of shacks and the folk that enjoy serenity as much as I do.
Photographed on South Australia's Yorke Peninsula.
- Limited Edition Signed Print - 100 Only
- Printed on Smooth Cotton Rag 310gsm Fine Art Paper right here in South Australia
- A4 - A2 sizes are printed locally on the Fleurieu Peninsula.
- Please Note this print is sold Un-Framed but I know a few fab local framers if you need a suggestion
- "Point Riley" may also be available in A1 & A0 sizes, however please bear with me as I finish my test printing for coming weeks. Large format prints will be printed in Adelaide and details of the paper may change as we negotiate the best way forward.