The Bay Boat Ramp
Encounter Bay is located on South Australia's central south coast and for as long as I can remember this boat ramp has been home to the beginning of many fishermans adventures as they launch here to circle The Bluff and head out into our wild Southern seas. I myself have had quite the adventure not far from this ramp as a young girl fishing with Dad. We headed in from a fishing trip where the weather had turned very suddenly, upon the trip home the swell built up so much that our boat surfed the waves back in past Rosetta Head Wharf, I've since found out that keen surfers will sometimes head out here to surf that same break that occurs when the weather is just right ..... it's a bit sharky for me!
Photographed on South Australia's Fleurieu Peninsula.
- Limited Edition Signed Print - 100 Only
- Printed on Smooth Cotton Rag 310gsm Fine Art Paper right here in South Australia
- A4 - A2 sizes are printed locally on the Fleurieu Peninsula.
- Please Note this print is sold Un-Framed but I know a few fab local framers if you need a suggestion
- "The Bay Boat Ramp" may also be available in A1 & A0 sizes, however please bear with me as I finish my test printing for coming weeks. Large format prints will be printed in Adelaide and details of the paper may change as we negotiate the best way forward.